what we offer...
See what services we offer, and what we can do for youmore
get in touch...
Land to sell or a project to kick start? Then contact one of our expert team for more information on how we can help you achieve your goals.more
Buckley Burnett provides a full development consultancy service managing projects to specific client objectives and requirements. Whether you have a small plot for one house or a 200 acre major regeneration site, we have the skills, expertise, ability and drive to deliver for you as our client.
Our services include, (but are not limited to), the following:
- Project feasibility and strategy review of individual sites or multiple assets
- Development management advice, implementation and support
- Portfolio review and rationalisation
- Viability advice and financial appraisal of development proposals
- Full project management support from inception to hand over of planning approved site to a contractor or in house construction team or disposal of site
- Land sales to the open market or by limited invitation, (residential, commercial, retail, mixed use, industrial)
- Land acquisition to client criteria, (you specify, we find)
- Strategic land service, (identification, negotiation/acquisition and management of larger long term strategic land opportunities to a specific criteria)
- Legal expertise and negotiation services to deal with solicitors, land/property owners and third party interests
- Dispute resolution service
- Grant application support, (ERDF, Regional Growth Fund, Lottery etc)
- Market research and data appraisal
- Site assembly expertise
- Full planning drawings and development plans service
Our aim is to provide clear direction for a business or individual to optimise their return whether that be financial or physically. Buckley Burnett has extensive contacts at the most senior levels of the development industry throughout the North East, and this enables us to provide realistic guidance and clear deliverable strategies to our clients.
Most importantly we can either manage and deliver the project from inception to site start or we can place the development opportunities and effect disposals where necessary. We have partnership agreements with a network of experienced and professionally qualified individuals and this allows us to provide a comprehensive package of professional disciplines as part of our service including architects, engineers, planning consultants and environmental specialists. This removes the need to appoint multiple consultants and saves our clients valuable time, which is especially relevant in todays challenging market and economy, or sometimes to precious to an individual to give up or become pre-occupied with.